Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nikolai
    So, next question. Did b etor miss the hidden question, or did she only neglect it?
    I don't think she missed it, but that's just from reading some of her posts over at CFC.

Edit: Cross post
    Civ4 CFC Hall of Fame: Forums, Rules, FAQ, Tables, Email: hof.civfanatics@gmail.com

Comment

• I didn't think so, girl. You are one dirty being.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• This pic was taken less than a year ago. Still, I look much younger than on most pics. I'm closing in to the age where that is a good thing. Or, I am right in the middle of the time it becomes so. I didn't like it when this girl guessed I was 30 two years ago, so there you go.

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• I tell you, this boy to the left, he is one to watch out for. Just look at that gaze.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid
            Looking good Rich
            Thankyou. I took a picture with an old pair of trousers I used to have that fitted very well. Needless to say this one looks like something out of a Weightwatchers advert Excuse the toplessness.
            Attached Files
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• And another picture from the other night. Shame Dauphin couldn't get hold of some of those pictures from Friday
              Attached Files
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Blatantly holding your stomach in for the top pic.

Comment

• Besides, this thread needed a bit of a bump, it almost died for a minute there
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                    Blatantly holding your stomach in for the top pic.
                    Blatantly not
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• My sister and our godchild, Sisina Rose.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Damn, I've set Nikolai off again on a mad picposting rampage

Oh, and, "awwwwww "
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Sisina Rose with two of her relatives from Italy.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Hey, what are you looking at?
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Brann, Norway's best football team, won the Norwegian series.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Hey Nikolai, I must add that I think your sister is pretty hot
                                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                                X