• wonderful pics.
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

• Making me very homesick.

But great pics!

Best part of the coutry IMO.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• It sure was spectacular. By far the best holiday I've had in New Zealand.
        Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
        Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by CrONoS
          @nostromo:
          You graduated in which field?
          I have a couple of degrees in philosophy. Now I teach the stuff
          Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• my pics from spain pale in comparison to those ones, but i'll post a a bunch anyway. we saw abotu 28374923472938 churches and cathedrals cuz that's all my dad wanted to see, but i didn't take a whole lot of pictures of them. these pics are just from my camera. there are way more on my dad and older sisters' cameras.

parents.

yea, i'm short.

no one else in my family thought this was funny.

lol taken going 90 mph LOL

yea. laugh it up. my mom begged us to do it.

organ

we were forced to wear swim caps at the pool. dad didn't want to take it off cuz it made him feel cool.

attack of the clouds

can you say DELICIOUS?!?!

gibraltar from afar

palace

biggest cathedral in spain

if someone could tell me who painted this i'd give them the biggest hug ever.

kthnxbye

Comment

• Excellent pics b etor
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Indeed. I know I have seen the last pic somewhere before, but I can't remember who or when.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• think, nikolai, think!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor

organ
                    Nice photos!!!!

Do you like big organs?????
                    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Dirty minds at work here...
                      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Moi???
                        Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                        The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by RobWorham

Nice photos!!!!

Do you like big organs?????
                            i pretty much worship the big organs. and took like 20 more pictures of that one and the other one i saw.
                            they made going to the cathedrals worth it.

Comment

• So, next question. Did b etor miss the hidden question, or did she only neglect it?
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• i don't miss things like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X