Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More feathered friends......
    Attached Files
    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• And these ones were quite cheeky!!!
      Attached Files
      Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
      Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
      Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Looking for The Fellowship.......
        Attached Files

Comment

• Looking back on a great walking holiday!!!!
          Attached Files

Comment

• WOW!!!
            GREAT PICTURES!!
            WOW!
            bleh

Comment

• What is the model of your camera?
              bleh

Comment

• Nikon D50 with two lenses, 18-55mm and 55-200mm (obsolete now I think)

Our only concession to our ultra-lite trekking philosophy......

Comment

• Nice pics
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• VERY nice pics.
                    My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

• need a baggage boy for your next trip ???
                      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• We're seriously considering doing an Autumn/Winter trip next time, so you'd best bring your thermals.........

Comment

• Awesome pics!!!
                          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Excellent pics and great detail! Looks like you guys had an a beautiful trip.
                            Civ4 CFC Hall of Fame: Forums, Rules, FAQ, Tables, Email: hof.civfanatics@gmail.com

Comment

• Bah

I have always wanted to go to NZ.

Someday, maybe after I kick my kids out of the house, Im going to have to just do it.

Very nice pictures, looks like you had a great holiday.
                              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Wonderful!
                                Long time member @ Apolyton
                                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
                                X