• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zoid

Meh, this is trouble...

IM IN UR CAN

GET ME OUT PLZ
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

And her sweet red hair framing her face, why, when she is 18 I will tell her she is a hot looking woman, until then, she is beautiful
      I'm 24
      "'Let there be light!' said God, and there was light.
      'Let there be blood!' says man, and there's a sea!"

Comment

• Originally posted by bongo
        May daughter Anne has gotten herself into trouble...
        Aww she is so cute!
        "'Let there be light!' said God, and there was light.
        'Let there be blood!' says man, and there's a sea!"

Comment

• Civ4 CFC Hall of Fame: Forums, Rules, FAQ, Tables, Email: hof.civfanatics@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor
            my band [[minus one of the vocalists]]

got a youtube vid ??

cant wait to hear some metal
            anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Originally posted by Reiko

I'm 24
              In that case expect a PM from Gramps soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

In that case expect a PM from Gramps soon.

Actually, then your a very sweet and very gorgeous individual who commands an affirmation from men, young and old
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Methos from CFC
                  indeed an Angelic pose

Comment

• Kudos to the babies (and the babe )
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by Addled Platypus

got a youtube vid ??

cant wait to hear some metal

we don't have any videos of the entire band, just like half of us at a practice that i didn't go to. it's really crappy though so i won't link you to it. when we get around to putting our other stuff up i might.

Comment

• Beware of my mighty gaze, mortals, and despair!

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Didn't knew you were a private dick, Nikolai. Cool!
                          Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• ...and dick hopefully isn't meaning scumbag in this setting?

It's a pic taken from last camp. We leaders got the youngsters in bed, waked them up in the middle of the night, screamed at them and chased them out and gave anybody who didn't come out in 5 minutes 20 push-ups. Then we had a few more or less impossible or hard tasks ready for them. Kinda like a quasi-military thing. I used my voice so hard I hardly had a voice for some days. But it was mighty fun.
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                              ...and dick hopefully isn't meaning scumbag in this setting?

It's a pic taken from last camp. We leaders got the youngsters in bed, waked them up in the middle of the night, screamed at them and chased them out and gave anybody who didn't come out in 5 minutes 20 push-ups. Then we had a few more or less impossible or hard tasks ready for them. Kinda like a quasi-military thing. I used my voice so hard I hardly had a voice for some days. But it was mighty fun.
                              No sir Nikolai, "dick" in this reference is a North American/maybe more American term for Detective, Private Dick would be a private or non Police Detective, hired by an individual

Here are examples Brother Nikolai

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                                We leaders got the youngsters in bed... it was mighty fun.
                                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                                X