No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then post you and your fellow leaders relaxing after the young-uns have gone to bed (or off to engage in your former fork related activities).

Comment

• We'll see over New Year's eve. I'm off for another camp tomorrow.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Good luck! - though I'm sure you wont need it.

Comment

• Me during the first night's night manouver.

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• A friend during the same manouver.

Comment

• Another friend.

Comment

• Your pics have gone distinctly downhill.

Comment

• I told you, I won't post pics of those much younger than me, and most pics are in that category I'm afraid. Lots of the youths are good looking, but do you think I will post pics of 15-17 year olds to you perverts?

Comment

• Anyhow, I do have chosen 13 pics out of the 370 I got in from the campers. Here's another one.

Comment

• This is a nice girl. Good friend too. It's coke in the glass btw.

Comment

• Right. A prank some of the other leaders did. The woman in red is the main leader and she and one of the male leaders spend all their spare time together and look.....to like eachother's company. Still they claim there's nothing going on between them. Here she just got to know from the guy who is attacked by her that she and the other leader got their own personal table in the middle of the rest during the new year's eve dinner.

Comment

• "'Let there be light!' said God, and there was light.
                          'Let there be blood!' says man, and there's a sea!"

Comment

• Me doing the good ole look of death at two human specimens
                            Attached Files
                            "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                            "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

• Interesting pics on the wall behind.

Comment

• The one on the right reminds me of Mata Hari
                                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Working...
                                X