I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by CrONoS
      Femme:
      Nice picture!

Are you single?
      Othwewise... I'm waiting for you
      have a nice day
      Don't let Rob see that. IIRC; he's become mod here too.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai

Don't let Rob see that. IIRC; he's become mod here too.
        Oh yeah, and who is he?

Ming?
        bleh

Comment

• Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
          The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
          Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
          Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Ah, good ol' Rob. You should post more on the site, after you became mod you've disappeared from the visible forums.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrONoS
              Femme:
              Nice picture!

Are you single?
              Othwewise... I'm waiting for you
              have a nice day

Are there so few single females in Quebec that you have to have to try poaching married ones from the other side of the world?!!!
              Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
              Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by Rommel2D

Is that some kind of squash? It seems like that would be kinda early for youse guys down there...
                  Indeed, it is some kind of summer squash. It was supposed to be something called a 'Golden Wonder' (a yellow version of a regular courgette) but seems to be something quite different, I think they're going to be what is called a button squash, or scalloped squash, or scallopini, or patty pan squash............

Originally posted by Nikolai
                  Ah, good ol' Rob. You should post more on the site, after you became mod you've disappeared from the visible forums.
                  I would mate, but I'm faarrrrrrrrrr too busy with my patty pans........
                  Attached Files
                  Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.

Comment

• me showing off my new headphones. i wuv my new camera too!

as you can see im a bit comfy
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by RobWorham
                      I would mate, but I'm faarrrrrrrrrr too busy with my patty pans........
                      That's not a good enough reason to be celibate, IMO...
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ
                        me showing off my new headphones. i wuv my new camera too!

as you can see im a bit comfy
                        Headphone.

What brand?
                        bleh

Comment

• Skullcandy.

frequency: 100-18,000 hz
                          32 ohms impedence
                          max input power 400 mW
                          gold plated plug
                          Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Skullcandies are supposed to be good
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• me and my wife have headsets by Plantronics, they are called GameCon Pro1

i have no idea where on the chain they are but works real well and has a microphone as well

I have used during Polycast and also playing call of duty mp
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by FeMme
                                Here's a picture of me catching the morning rays in our garden
                                Nice!

Nothing like owning your own place!
                                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Working...
                                X