No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My kids watching a movie on my laptop during our recent trip to Thailand. Girl (foreground) is 2, boy is 5

Last edited by Asmodean; September 2, 2007, 12:51.
    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

• Why does your son seem more interested in the fan than in the movie?
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• He's a fan of fans.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Perhaps he thinks it is fantastic
          Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

• Or maybe he just fancies it.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Perhaps you're right. He's not normally all that fanatic.

Comment

• Hey! Someone talk about my nephews!
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Should they be driving that fork-lift???
                  Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                  The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                  Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                  Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Absolutely not. That's my domain!
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Comment

• I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid
                          Hey! Someone talk about my nephews!
                          How long did you have them standing still like that between the pictures in post 8451 and 8452? Not enough sugar in their diet?
                          Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• Occasionally they stand still for more than 5 seconds But I think there's like an hour between those two pics...
                            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Myself(first on the left) with two friends. I knew them since 13-14year ago in highschool.

Me and some friends at a waterfall near Quebec City!
                              Last edited by CrONoS; September 15, 2007, 23:38.
                              bleh

Comment

• Everyone looks wet in that last picture CrONoS, have you all been standing under the waterfall too?
                                Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
                                Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Working...
                                X