No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't think of anything to say that isn't entirely inappropriate.

Comment

• Then don't say anything.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
        I can't think of anything to say that isn't entirely inappropriate.

Comment

• Nikolai will explain.

Comment

• No, I will not.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Comment

• Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Comment

• THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Edit: On second thought I think that particular smiley is banned...
                        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• dp
                          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Enough smilie spam. We need pics!

Here's one pretty recent one of two of my aunt's children; newly born Sissina Rose and 3-4 year old Lilja.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Lilja is very cute

She is also similar to you. You both appear the same age

LordShiva that is one fancy appartment.
                              What do you do for a living?

Comment

• What? You think I look like a four year old? Or do you mean I behave like one?

Comment

Working...
                                X