No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indeed. That's half teh reason why I put it up on my wall (teh other half being that teh women like it, and it fools them into thinking that I'm all sensitive and stuff)
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Except your view... Is that an office building there?

PS: how long are you going to be able to keep up teh 'teh'-fad?
      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

• Yes

But if I look out to teh left, I see a swimming pool, often well stocked with sunbathing hotties
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• Originally posted by Traianvs
          PS: how long are you going to be able to keep up teh 'teh'-fad?
          What fad?

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
            It's not leather.
            The Black Widower bachelor pad?
            Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• That flat is almost as nice as mine - I applaud you.

Comment

• OK. This is part of a picture of me and two people I know. I am on the left. The one in the middle is one of few Syrians I like. I don't know why, but everyone likes him. He is the first person I got to know here, so I have a big sentiment for him.
                The guy on the right is half-polish, half-syrian. Very pleasant, funny, great dancer, and a very handsome guy, isn't he.

No, they aren't like me.
                Attached Files
                "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                Middle East!

Comment

Yes

But if I look out to teh left, I see a swimming pool, often well stocked with sunbathing hotties
                  Oh which city is that then?
                  "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie

Comment

• oops

Comment

• Washington, DC

Comment

• Heresson, WTF happened to your eyes? That is much more than normal red eyes.
                        USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                        The video may avatar is from

Comment

• Originally posted by Heresson
                          No, they aren't like me.
                          Polish?

Comment

Polish?
                            the one on the right actually is polish, so no

Originally posted by Will9
                            Heresson, WTF happened to your eyes? That is much more than normal red eyes.
                            I don't know. I'm "special"
                            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                            Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai

Leather? Get yourself some new glasses. Glass table? Has been popular for a few years now. Get in touch with the world, it doesn't exclusively exist of boats.
                              D'oh. I could probably need some new glasses... And glass tables are back in?
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• the bestest friend and i. i visited her the past 4 days.

yea, we're pretty silly

Comment

Working...
                                X