Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nikolai
    The girls you know seem to be in great danger of pregnancy.
    Cronos is a ravenous womanizer, a ladies man's ladies man
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• That's not all you are holding by the looks of that picture
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Um, you can say that again!

Comment

• ehhhhh yea.. but at least I didn't pass out cold that morning like this chick you can see on the right here

"An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
          "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

• Drinking with a friend in my apartment before hitting teh clubs
            Attached Files
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Attached Files
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• awesome apartment!

Comment

• Indeed. But leather couch and a glass table?? Hello! The 80´s called and they want their furniture back!
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• It's not leather.

Comment

• I can't believe it that you seem to dress with some taste

What's that photo (looks like a photo) above your DVD shelf?
                      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• you have good taste LordShiva!!
                        bleh

Comment

• double post
                          bleh

Comment

• "Loki's Kitten" by Rachel Hale

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid
                              Indeed. But leather couch and a glass table?? Hello! The 80´s called and they want their furniture back!
                              Leather? Get yourself some new glasses. Glass table? Has been popular for a few years now. Get in touch with the world, it doesn't exclusively exist of boats.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
                                "Loki's Kitten" by Rachel Hale

That is just the cutest picture!!!!
                                Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
                                Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Working...
                                X