Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b etor

also, someone better post a picture.
    I have some pics from my job in the Gothenburg Fish Harbour. I'll post them tomorrow
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Nice one Lefty
      Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
      Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid

I have some pics from my job in the Gothenburg Fish Harbour. I'll post them tomorrow
        I'm sure the boats in Göteborg looks as trashy as the rest you're "caring" for.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Actually no. They look much better. An besides they get in for the fish auction way too early for me to take pictures of (like 4 AM)...
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by GePap
            And one from last month, my friend and I on top of Mont Royal in Montreal.
            Insert Obligatory Post After Seeing A Picture Of Montreal:

Montreal!

bleh

Comment

• It takes too much time looking for LordShiva pictures...
              bleh

Comment

• THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• ...deleted
                  bleh

Comment

• Why?
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• I,ll edit in 5 min
                      bleh

Comment

• i'll try it later, it doesn't work, sorry for the spam. (tagworld service seems to not working correctly)
                        Last edited by CrONoS; July 22, 2007, 14:58.
                        bleh

Comment

• Originally posted by CrONoS
                          sorry for the spam.
                          Never apologise
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• Here a pictures of myself and my ex-gr; called Gabrielle.

We met each other at 19y old, we didn't quit each other for several month. We broke, and we began to be close friend when she got pregnant and she was ready to abort.

I wrote her an email saying that I don't think abortion is the best decision. She decided to kept her baby, now, his name is Jacob, he has 4y old, I'm his godfather, she wrote me an email one years ago, saying that she made the best decision of her life(by keeping him). She is now having two children; during her two pregnancy she did a minor in toxicology and she's about to finish her B.A. in Social Worker. She's now working for a school (for young with mental difficulty) in Longueuil. I'm really proud of her, I have deep feeling for her.

I was skinny during these times, (like right now) but I gain 15lbs since 1 years... mainly from a schedule of 3x/week of gym, martial arts, and lots of food. I'm also a soccer player during the summer in my university league.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by CrONoS; July 23, 2007, 01:27.
                            bleh

Comment

• She's cute, too

Comment

• Gabrielle, and her baby; Jacob
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by CrONoS; July 23, 2007, 01:28.
                                bleh

Comment

Working...
                                X