Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nikolai

at your lack of moral.
    You're only saying that because you secretly want to hit on that engaged chick and you feel bad.

Comment

• Either that, or he really believes that women aren't capable of independent thought
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Yeah, I've heard that Norwegian men are a bit behind the times.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

You're only saying that because you secretly want to hit on that engaged chick and you feel bad.
          Or I might just have a certain amount of respect for her, and a moral telling me it's wrong.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
            Either that, or he really believes that women aren't capable of independent thought
            No, but often will power is lacking.

For example, I enjoy going out. I also want to be successful in physics. Now please don't try to convince me to go out when I have a deadline for some project or another. Just because I don't have the will power, doesn't mean that I don't desire to be successful in physics or love physics. Just that I sometimes lack willpower. It doesn't even mean that I won't end up being successful in physics.

This example doesn't work as well now, but a few years ago when I was on the borderline of failing graduate school... it was true and a big deal. And you know what, generally my freinds respected my wishes and didn't try to convince me to go out with them. And I am still doing physics, and will graduate in a year (roughly).

And my example is a whole lot more beneficial then yours of getting the woman to cheat. To have a more negative comparison, we can look at heroin addiction. I know a girl, who had been addicted to heroin but got off. Her dad then gave her some more, and then she was on again.

Social pressure is a real thing. We should be helping people in life, not trying to mess up their lives/plans.

If I really liked a girl, and thought we should be together instead, I would try to break her from her fiance. But I would break her up before doing anything with her. A girl who is just dating a guy, if the guy isn't a freind, is fair game. A married person is off limits.

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• All of that makes sense, but I think that if a person doesn't love another person enough to be above any and all (alcohol- or drug-free) temptation, s/he shouldn't be getting married.
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Hello, kids.
                Attached Files
                Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• There's light shining out of the side of your nose!
                  Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                  Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• What is it with people and scary, Dickensesque beards?
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• the funny thing is you can see through.
                      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                      Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                        What is it with people and scary, Dickensesque beards?
                        You should have seen me without one. Now that is scary.

Comment

• Some photos I took while walking along a beach here, in the middle of winter.

Okay, I left way before sunrise (ye old southern hemisphere ya' know) and tried my hand at some night photography. Make no mistake, I'm still bad at it. But I want to get in practise for this kind of thing for if I get a shot at the southern lights.

This was taken from looking up the beach the tide was way out, the beach was still very wet because it's below zero and the sun isn't up to evaporate the water, so interesting reflection effects... oh yeah the shot is blurry I took some clear ones but the blurry shot I thought just looked nice!

So the sun rise! From up on the dunes. Um I've never tried photographing a sunrise before, maybe because it involves getting up early? Hahah.

I then ran down the beach and got a shot as the sun rose above the line of dunes. The flare effect really fascinates me, especially the upper-right, I wonder if that is a lens effect, or due to reflection/refraction from ice particles in the atmosphere...

Um, it's me!
                          I accidentally shot myself while trying to do something else. The mighty fine lighting meant it turned out pretty good .

Random Seabird!

It's cold, ya hear?
                          Last edited by Blake; July 18, 2007, 03:28.

Comment

• See, another big beard!
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Beautiful beach there, Blake.

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                              See, another big beard!
                              Is this a phobia, or paranoia of some sort? Or am I not getting the joke?

Comment

• lovely photos

Comment

Working...
                                X