X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alas, 'tis true.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

Yeah, he is trying to get his playa title back from that other chap.
      The fellow who really needs Proactiv?
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Re: Re: Is it legit to attach?

Originally posted by nostromo

Pic 1. The angle is good. OTOH, you look either baked or really, really tired. Open you eyes more... and I'm sure you could do a better smile than that I'd keep the goatee if I were you.

Pic 2. The angle isn't flatering. You're not smiling and you didn't shave that day. Try putting on a better looking shirt.
        I forgot to mention on the dress issue. That is my nice looking shirt.

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• You were wearing a dress? Show us the full photo.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva

Why? You going to make your move?
            Nonono, she's engaged silly.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Nothing wrong with a challenge.

Comment

• I repeat my message the last few years, I'm a nice guy to the ladies.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                  Nothing wrong with a challenge.
                  QFT. Teh engaged ones are teh most fun. Plus, you have teh added satisfaction of really doing them a favour (after all, if they'd sleep with you while engaged, they probably shouldn't be engaged... and better to find that out before they actually get married, right? )
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• Two pictures of a weekends with my sister in a national park in Quebec province.

Me at the top of the mountain. (My belly seems to be big... but be reassured... it's just wind)
                    Attached Files
                    bleh

Comment

• Me and my sister, in the car while it was raining outside.
                      Attached Files
                      bleh

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva

QFT. Teh engaged ones are teh most fun. Plus, you have teh added satisfaction of really doing them a favour (after all, if they'd sleep with you while engaged, they probably shouldn't be engaged... and better to find that out before they actually get married, right? )
                        at your lack of moral.

Comment

• Hey, I'm not the one who's engaged.

Comment

• i'm engaged!

Comment

• Sure you are.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X