Clear All

• why?
    and I can still see You and your "girlfriend"
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

• I hope he treats you good, Siro
      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• He's my *****.

He's only a sergeant

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva

Of all the girls you posted, the one in this pic, on the left, is the cutest.
          She is cute. And soon very unavailable...
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
            Yeah her and the blonde I guess.

All the women posted have nice teeth though (perhaps not the first thing you'd notice but still ) - I guess dentistry must be pretty advanced in Norway.
            It's free up to age 18, extremely cheap until 20(75% discount or something IIRC) and very cheap until 25(50% or something I think).
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• that's cool. it's soooo not free here

Comment

• www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai

She is cute. And soon very unavailable...
                    Why? You going to make your move?
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• That last shot by Doddler reminded me of another such occasion in Munich.....

Here the evening begins:
                      Attached Files
                      Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
                      Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• I say, this glass of beer is bigger than my head!!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• An action shot, very artistic
                          Attached Files

Comment

• .....I think it might be time to go home!!!
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva

Why? You going to make your move?
                              Yeah, he is trying to get his playa title back from that other chap.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

All the women posted have nice teeth though (perhaps not the first thing you'd notice but still ) - I guess dentistry must be pretty advanced in Norway.
                                Yeah, Norway and any First World Country (except Britain)
                                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                                X