Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof #2.
    Attached Files
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Proof #3, here with the most goodlooking girl too.
      Attached Files
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• The girl to the right always do such faces. And afterwards she complains she isn't photogenic. Which I btw strongly oppose, she looks great on most pics and are a fun girl to it. Girls and their complaining at some times.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
          The girl to the right always do such faces. And afterwards she complains she isn't photogenic. Which I btw strongly oppose, she looks great on most pics and she's a fun girl to do it with. Girls and their complaining at some times.
          There, fixed. Free of charge
          Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• I would say thanks, but then I'd lie.

Comment

• Re: Is it legit to attach?

Originally posted by Jon Miller
              If not, don't ban me. It's my recently updated facebook profile picture.
              Pic 1. The angle is good. OTOH, you look either baked or really, really tired. Open you eyes more... and I'm sure you could do a better smile than that I'd keep the goatee if I were you.

Pic 2. The angle isn't flatering. You're not smiling and you didn't shave that day. Try putting on a better looking shirt.
              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                Scary to think that the two girls to the left is engaged, the boy behind is so too. That, combined with several of my friends being married or engaged too already makes me feel old all too soon.
                Of all the girls you posted, the one in this pic, on the left, is the cutest.
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Yeah her and the blonde I guess.

All the women posted have nice teeth though (perhaps not the first thing you'd notice but still ) - I guess dentistry must be pretty advanced in Norway.

Comment

• Here's a series of pictures I took while waiting for the last bus home, on a friday afternoon (just before sabbath comes).

It's a sort of a magical time, when people hurry home, but the atmosphere is very relaxed and people do usually express the normal strain and pressure that they do everyday.

Here's a hasidic family waiting to cross the street from the main bus depot (through a bus window)
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Sirotnikov; July 15, 2007, 15:42.

Comment

• same spot: a prison guard NCO talking on the phone, waiting to cross the street
                      Attached Files

Comment

• several people waiting with me for the last bus going to Haifa.

several old people and an airforce corporal, talking on the phone.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• moving on to a birthday party i attended a while ago, here's siro with a friend from the office:
                          Attached Files

Comment

• here's siro trying to violate him:
                            Attached Files

Comment

Last edited by Sirotnikov; July 15, 2007, 16:14.

Comment

Last edited by Sirotnikov; July 15, 2007, 16:14.

Comment

Working...
                                X