• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bastardised arabic
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

• I have a ****load of pictures, but I'll show another one of the inner courtyard of the Great Umayyad Mosque in Damashq. Food was being placed on the ground for Mosque visitors to eat after sunset. During Ramadan benefactors donate funds so everyone can eat for free here after sunset during the whole of Ramadan. I joined in and had made good use of it, while meeting some Syrians from further south with which I enjoyed some shisha and tea in a maqha afterwards .
      Attached Files
      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by Heresson
        bastardised arabic
        bastardised arabic? What do you mean... how else do I have to name the construction?
        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by Heresson
          b etor, what's your origin? Native American or something?
          mom = philippino.
          dad = german/polish/somethingelse.
          i = mixture of that

Originally posted by DrSpike
          Nice pics, though what's up with your hair in the Star Wars ones?
          it's reaaaaally hot. i tied it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor
            dad = german/polish/somethingelse.
            Maybe you and Heresson are related.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Some pics from this years midsummer party. My friend (whom I have the boat with) is very drunk and have trouble getting up
              Attached Files
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• A very drunk game of croquet. I'm on the far right.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Drunken croquet looks fun

BTW, Zoid are you in the first photo?
                  Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
                  Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• He's the 'friend' having trouble getting up probably.

Comment

• Compare the two pics of me on the far right on the second and my friend on the first. See any resemblance?

Comment

• Originally posted by FeMme
                        Drunken croquet looks fun
                        It is. But the rules kept changing and everyone was moving their ball when they thought noone else was watching

BTW, Zoid are you in the first photo?
                        Yes, I'm on the left masquerading as a small piece of furniture...

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus

oops !

Nugog we have 2 bathrooms but with 6 of us mornings can be crazy
                            I can imagine - just hose em down in the backyard - will be faster!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid
                              A very drunk game of croquet.

Excellent!
                              I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva

What a scary thought! And even more scary is your Heresson obsession.
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X