Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RobWorham
    Congratulations Bongo!!!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Well done Mr and Mrs bongo nice little family you have there
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• i dont have any '90s photos since the scanner is downstairs, but i was on my dad's computer an hour ago and emailed myself some really old pictures. like [[1-4 years ago]].

older sister's 17th birthday. i have red hair cuz it was laker day and sophomores were red.

water skiing last summer

mexico when i was 12
        [EDIT i'm the one with the headband, not the braids. that's my older sister]

one of my little sisters "snorkling"

cornell hockey camp last summer

disney world 2 weeks ago

monet exhibit at the cleveland museum of art a few months ago

went skiing for the first time in like 5 years this winter. LOL.

me n my ninja buddy 1.5 months ago.

easter last year. my family obviously has style.

ok i'm done i swear.
        Last edited by b etor; June 30, 2007, 19:36.

Comment

• Big family

lots of arguments ? queues for the bathroom etc ?

I have 4 kids myself, life gets terribly noisy some days
          Last edited by ChrisiusMaximus; June 25, 2007, 13:03.
          A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
            Big family

lots of arguments ? cues for the bathroom etc ?

Ahem. Queues
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

queues for the bathroom etc ?

Only one bathroom!

Oh the humanity.................

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Big family

lots of arguments ? cues for the bathroom etc ?

we have 5 bathrooms
                we get along well enough. they're always playing gamecube or swimming or something and i'm in my room much of the time unless i'm cooking for them or at school or soccer.
                it's not so bad these days

Comment

• Don't you have to take periodic FBI refresher courses?
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
                    Don't you have to take periodic FBI refresher courses?
                    /me reminds Oerdin of the technological advancements of online courses
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• b etor, what's your origin? Native American or something?
                      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                      Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva

Ahem. Queues

oops !

Nugog we have 2 bathrooms but with 6 of us mornings can be crazy

Comment

• Nice pics, though what's up with your hair in the Star Wars ones?

Comment

• Genesis concert I've attended. 8h in the rain, and a concert in the middle of a storm, with rain and lightnings all around!
                            Attached Files
                            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                            Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by FeMme
                              Snoozing after lunch in front of the Monastery in Petra, Jordan.
                              Great place! Nabataeans kick some ass!

There are pictures of me too, made by my late father, but they're stored on his computer at home so :/
                              Attached Files
                              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

• And, of course, the Khazneh (so called Treasury)
                                Attached Files
                                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Working...
                                X