X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FeMme

They were all in their very early 2o's in this shot

Your best friend is teh cute
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• How do you know which is her best friend?

Comment

• He has secret, juicy information, no doubt.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
          How do you know which is her best friend?
          There are two women on the first pic she posted. Now, read the description in that post. Now, take a wild guess based on other pics of FeMme...
          Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• Good point - for some reason I fixated on the one with 6 women in it.

Comment

• not a picture of me, but a picture I took last year, and that I choose to play with it tonight.

looks good on my monitor, but it's a freaking good CRT monitor, which is also well calibrate.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by CrONoS; June 28, 2007, 00:25.
              bleh

Comment

• It would look better on a widescreen
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor
                  hooray! i love old photos!
                  Yeah!

The 90's is sooooo old!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Make that the late nineties, thank you!

Excellent shot BTW cronos_qc
                    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
                    Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• This is the breakfast throne at Topkapi Palace in Istanbul. If you've got good eye site you should be able to spot the Blue Mosque through the smog.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Sunset from the fort in Palmyra, Syria.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Snoozing after lunch in front of the Monastery in Petra, Jordan.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• these are great pics, femme.
                            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                            Middle East!

Comment

• great socks !!!!
                              anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Originally posted by Addled Platypus
                                great socks !!!!

They're Thorlos. Available in any good hiking shop!

Comment

Working...
                                X