Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One would want to bath in this water
    Attached Files
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• ...had it not been for this guy:
      Attached Files
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• ...and, I suspect, perhaps this dude too:
        Attached Files

Comment

• That is one giant tree!
          Attached Files

Comment

• Nikolai, al(most al)l of your pics have one in common: the right side is more up than the left. I also think some would be nicer if they took more of the sky, and less of the earth/water.
            Still, they're nice. I like this "what an idyllic place" pic very much.
            Paddy, I love that ship pic.
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

• Actually, I like the tilting. But that's a question of taste. It wasn't me who took them anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heresson
                Nikolai, al(most al)l of your pics have one in common: the right side is more up than the left. I also think some would be nicer if they took more of the sky, and less of the earth/water.
                Still, they're nice. I like this "what an idyllic place" pic very much.
                Paddy, I love that ship pic.
                They could also use a bit of a zoom, so you don't have to say. "Oh, I wonder what this is?"

But nice pics anyway
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Wild Boar ?
                  A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy
                    please understand a few points for this next photo

we have many ships through our coal loading facility, and these ships were warned to head out to depper waters away from the coast....

of the 54 ships involved 7 decided they did not need such warnings

4 ships got into serious trouble when their anchor chains broke...

this one beached and has become quite stuck these past day...

2 others came within 600 metres of the beach themselves before getting out to deep water well off the caost, and the fourth made a good escape as well

now we have ship wreck on our beachs... we have another only a few miles to the north from 1974 that snapped in alf while trying to get it off the beach....
                    Zoid shouldn't drive his boat so close to the shore
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• I have to drive it close to the shore. It's not built for the high seas...
                      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• just a few pictures of me at zion. my legs sure like white after that picture. They were red after this hike. . I didn't get burned, but got a decent tan. only a little bit of peeling skin.

these were taken with a disposable camera since I forgot the battery for my digital camera. so the coor isn't real sharp, and you can see the white spots where they were scanned with a scanner.

this pic is me inside double arch alcove.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• one from observation point. I did this trail and double arche alcove trail. I was too tired out after those to do Angels landing. This is actually a tougher hike than angels landing, but that hike is more popular because it has scarier drop offs on the sides (but they put chains up to help you).

this one was 2148 feet elevation gain, 8 miles distance.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• and one more of the trail going up. as you can see, the trail is wide, so you don't have to worry about the dropoff. not as scary as angels landing. I'll do angels landing next time.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• almost a week on and the ship is still there
                              Attached Files
                              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• they claim they can get it out...

yet each day the sand is building up around it...
                                Attached Files
                                Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X