Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But it's less....outdated.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• I think both looks like model airplanes...
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• That's because model airplanes look so real.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• things have been a little strange here the past few days

here is a pic from the balconey on a typical fine day
            Attached Files
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• then we had a storm on friday
              Attached Files
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• please understand a few points for this next photo

we have many ships through our coal loading facility, and these ships were warned to head out to depper waters away from the coast....

of the 54 ships involved 7 decided they did not need such warnings

4 ships got into serious trouble when their anchor chains broke...

this one beached and has become quite stuck these past day...

2 others came within 600 metres of the beach themselves before getting out to deep water well off the caost, and the fourth made a good escape as well

now we have ship wreck on our beachs... we have another only a few miles to the north from 1974 that snapped in alf while trying to get it off the beach....
                Attached Files
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Last year, my dad lead a program on national tv to help Africa. In that connection, my family went to Malawi. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go with them, but they took some good pics for me:
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Beautiful view
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Wish I had been able to see this myself
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Nice animals too.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• I wonder what kind of animal this is:
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Get away from my road.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• My siblings. Lucky them had a great time down there.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• What an idyllic place!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X