No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A mangy penguin admiring (?) his reflection...
    Attached Files
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• awwwww penguins

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
        Ask Heresson to find out.
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
          Wow, 5 years ago.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heresson
            If it's any comfort, I'm at loss on that one too.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Oh, please. You've both been here long enough to spot sexual innuendos when you see it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid
                Oh, please. You've both been here long enough to spot sexual innuendos when you see it...
                Oh, I did understand that he meant me and Heresson in some kinky gay way, but I am still at loss from what (as usual) shaky grounds he takes it from.

Comment

• I wasn't talking about Heresson at all. It's just that you look quite boyish on your pics, but this isn't critical at all.

Comment

• He's just being LS and pulling stuff out of his ass as usual...

Comment

• Stop trying to analyse my +1s
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• For now, I will check on this, removed and will be replaced upon approval

I am removing because I had a similiar one removed also some time back

Thanks

Gramps
                        Last edited by Grandpa Troll; May 6, 2007, 14:21.

Comment

• Comment

A mangy penguin admiring (?) his reflection...

Trust Zoid to bring this thread back on track with some genuine penguin pics!!!

Nice one
                            Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
                            Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

This is a family site. Besides, that's really gross.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious

See post # 7894 above

Thanks

Grandpa Troll
                              Last edited by Grandpa Troll; May 6, 2007, 14:23.
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Oi! My ass is nicer than your face mate!

Comment

Working...
                                X