No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikolai is 21? no way. They must have something in the water over there.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
      Nikolai's tastes have changed.
      Or rather, I and my generation has become too old. I'm a leader there now and most girls are way younger than me. And there's no way I'll post pics of girls in their early teens to you. Now, people on my age is another thing, but most of those you have seen before have quit because of age and haven't become leaders like me.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis
        Nikolai is 21? no way. They must have something in the water over there.
        How old do you think I look then? Please, don't say 30 like the girl last year. Or 28 like the girl three years ago.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Originally posted by bongo
          Who needs intelligence when beauty and blondness are in abundance?
          I'd go for it all. Like us Norwegians are so spoiled by.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai

Or rather, I and my generation has become too old. I'm a leader there now and most girls are way younger than me. And there's no way I'll post pics of girls in their early teens to you. Now, people on my age is another thing, but most of those you have seen before have quit because of age and haven't become leaders like me.
            Surely this logic is flawed: if there existed non-leaders before old enough for you to post their pics, even if they themselves have left their places should have been filled by others.

Not that I'm bothered, of course.

Comment

How old do you think I look then? Please, don't say 30 like the girl last year. Or 28 like the girl three years ago.
              Hey babyface, were they counting in months?
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

How old do you think I look then?
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Got hair on your balls yet Niko?

Comment

• Ask Heresson to find out.
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

Surely this logic is flawed: if there existed non-leaders before old enough for you to post their pics, even if they themselves have left their places should have been filled by others.

Not that I'm bothered, of course.
                      I post around my age and above, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin

Hey babyface, were they counting in months?
                        Hehe, I'm afraid no. I didn't like to be told that I looked ten years older than I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthy
                          Got hair on your balls yet Niko?
                          I began puberty at the age of 11.

Comment

• Wow, 5 years ago.

Comment

• This thread is long overdue for some penguin pics

"Mind your fingers! The penguins bite"
                              Attached Files
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• More penguins
                                Attached Files
                                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael