Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dis
    Yeah b etor is young, but at least there I can pretend she's an FBI agent. That's more my fantasy than a 16 year old girl anyways.
    Ouch! That one popped a vein in my brain
    Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• Hey, if 53 year old smelly males do it for him who are we to question that?

Comment

wow. how old is Nikolai?

I'm starting to feel so old.

Yeah b etor is young, but at least there I can pretend she's an FBI agent. That's more my fantasy than a 16 year old girl anyways.
        I'm 21. Most of those friends I posted is the around the same age.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva

Are Christians allowed to be gay?
          How so?
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
            Hey, if 53 year old smelly males do it for him who are we to question that?
            Cultural relativism.

Comment

wow. how old is Nikolai?

I'm starting to feel so old.

you like smelly old men?

Comment

• If Christians were not allowed to be gay, there would be no christianity in Norway, Sweden or England...
                "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                Middle East!

Comment

• How so?

Comment

• it seems there would be no christianity in norway if intelligence was required as well...
                    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                    Middle East!

Comment

• details details
                      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• @ Heresson
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Who needs intelligence when beauty and blondness are in abundance?
                          Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• I specifically remember the christian camp pics to have a measure of babeness to them. Where has that aspect gone???

Asmodean
                            Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

• Nikolai's tastes have changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                                Hey, if 53 year old smelly males do it for him who are we to question that?
                                to each his own.

Comment

Working...
                                X