Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have weird friends.
    Attached Files
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Yeah, weird is the word.
      Attached Files
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Other weird friends.
        Attached Files

Comment

• I mentioned my weird friends, didn't I?
          Attached Files

Comment

• Camping it up again eh Nikolai?
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Yeah, we had our last camp so far this Easter. I promised you guys some pics a few weeks back.

Comment

• Nikolai's pics scare me.

Comment

• And that is something new?

Comment

• To this degree, yes.

Comment

• Wow, I really must have outdone myself then.

Comment

• do these people know you are posting their pics here?

Comment

• Does mommy and daddy know you post your pictures here
                          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• here specifically, no. but they know i have pictures of myself on the internet.

Comment

• wow. how old is Nikolai?

I'm starting to feel so old.

Yeah b etor is young, but at least there I can pretend she's an FBI agent. That's more my fantasy than a 16 year old girl anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                                I mentioned my weird friends, didn't I?
                                Are Christians allowed to be gay?
                                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                                X