X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Heresson
    wtf is Suzy Biscuit?
    Old school term for hot 'n cute female

Means while some may wish slow and delicate as well as intimate times with you, you fall outside the desrciption because, wel, ya aint got no biscuit ifin ya follow my drift
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

me
      your face screams 'i'm cute, give me a hug.'
      /me hugs heresson

Comment

• first picture taken as a 16 year old! i don't look any different tho. . well, this picture turned out a bit brighter. lol.

[[edit, ohyes that's definitely a hellokitty headband ]]
        Last edited by b etor; April 29, 2007, 13:53.

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor

your face screams 'i'm cute, give me a hug.'
          * b etor hugs heresson
          *vomit*
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Too bad we don't have a vomit smiley.
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

wtf is Suzy Biscuit?
              Any unknown female of at least marginal attractiveness per my definition.
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Con's old chat up line: "Hey, you appear to be an unknown female of at least marginal attractiveness - how about a drink?"

Comment

• Hey if it works don't knock it
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Imagine sitting happily at your desk, working hard obviously, when you hear a crack. Someone by the window then shouts out "Holy Jesus!". You look around but see nothing - and that is the problem - the window has just fallen away. Two or three seconds later you hear a massive smashing of glass.

I am on the fourth floor. (Fifth by Yankie measure). It's lucky no-one was hit by the thing down below.

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin
                      Imagine sitting happily at your desk, working hard obviously
                      I got to this point and then was laughing too hard to read on.

Comment

• I am a good comedy writer.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• At least it improved the ventilation to the office
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Wow!

You actually work in an office?

Comment

• Was the window frame missing its Yankie (5th) screw? I alway knew that metric system was dangerous...
                                Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

Working...
                                X