X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you're just jealous

Comment

• Believe me, I'm not.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• obviously

Comment

• What, you think I'm jealous on Tassie for "meeting" you or whatever? Think again.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• no. obviously you're not jealous. i kno!
            you didn't pick up on the sarcastic 'you're just jealous'.

Comment

• I'm tired and using a non-native language. Anyhow, please keep us up to date on how your......meet with Tassie unfolds.

Comment

• it won't be till i get my liscence, which will be next year. then i'll be meeting a bunch of people

Comment

• Ah, the blessings of a car.

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor
                    it won't be till i get my liscence, which will be next year. then i'll be meeting a bunch of people

dont forget to paint pepole symbols on the side of your car as you 'meet them' at 60mph

dont forget run then over in fowards AND reverse
                    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• oh. well THOSE meetings will be after meeting the people i actually want to meet and talk to.
                      i cant have a killing spree in the beginning of the summer

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin
                        Joking aside, I was ID'd today, at Sainsbury.
                        Getting ID'd was much worse when I was *under* 18 as that meant I had to go somewhere else to buy beer

What's your age again?
                        Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• I think I'd have to see some ID before I believe that...
                            Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• Me and Coromandel in behind. That is a truly stunning place to visit.

(my long and shabby hair is because of a bet a made with a mate, not to cut my hair while "down under" but I failed , the red line on my throat is from a wetsuit after a lot of surfing )
                              When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

• Me after climbing up and down Mt. Taranaki (not much of a climb, only a day trip)

The pic has been meddled with in photoshop to desaturate it
                                When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

Working...
                                X