Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one every uses the post subject

I hope this over-limt thread goes over 10,000 posts.
    Where over 3/4 ths of the way there.

“...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

• Originally posted by RobWorham
      Is that the Loch Ness Monster on vacation?????
      you are one brave man
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• We had this fake "wedding" I have told you about earlier, once again last week. It was a big success, the girls who planned this did some great work! Here's a pic of me and my sister, greek philosopher and french poet respctively.
        Attached Files
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis
          I'm not about to tell a 15 year old girl she's very pretty. Even if it is true (and it is). I don't need the FBI knocking on my door.
          Yeah because its such a crime to say someone is pretty...

OMG teh F.B.I. will take me to Gitmo now!!1

Besides I think she only said she looked like 15 again which implies she isnt 15 herself anymore.
          Last edited by laurentius; March 22, 2007, 15:05.
          Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Originally posted by laurentius

Yeah because its such a crime to say someone is pretty...
            Well what the hell....I think Nikolai's left nipple is gorgeous
            So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
            Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Nikolai all those pics and you've never posted one of your sister before. You must make up for this immediately!

Just out of interest, she isn't 15 right?

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                  Nikolai all those pics and you've never posted one of your sister before. You must make up for this immediately!

##Or work for Interpol?
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Nikolai all those pics and you've never posted one of your sister before. You must make up for this immediately!

I am 15. People generally tell me I look 17-19, but after I cut my hair I looked 'cute'r so I look 15. I will be 16 soon though.

Comment

• Not you, Nikolai's sister. Please try to keep up.

Comment

• She *may* be 15.

I have seen pics of Nikolais siblings before and they are all younger than him. Don't remember their age though...
                        Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Not you, Nikolai's sister. Please try to keep up.
                          With all this Schooling one should be able to keep up, after all, being cute and looking like a Hot 15 year old takes a lot for training
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• She's 15. She's five years and two days younger than me and I turn 21 in April. So shoo, shoo, you naughty brat.
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• I miss the good ol' days when you could spot a pedophile by simply weighing them against a duck...
                              Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor

I am 15. People generally tell me I look 17-19, but after I cut my hair I looked 'cute'r so I look 15. I will be 16 soon though.
                                Yeah the short hair makes you look like maybe 15, the longer hair definetely makes you look more like a 19 years old hot young woman.

I'm 23 myself so I thought you were 19 or something...but since you are 15 I will try to restrain myself from...uhm telling you how attractive you look because that would not be appropriate from someone as old as I am.

I'll be on my way now...
                                Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Working...
                                X