• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirt on the lens.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeMme
      Here's a good one!!!

"Argument Valley": GR5 walk, Lake Geneva to Nice across the Alps, Summer 2003

Guess what happened here......
      that is a lovely pic
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

• that is my old Kozan/Sis pic. You've already seen it, but I like it so much I will post it again.
        Attached Files
        Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
          Dirt on the lens.
          More like dust on the slide. This was taken back in the dark ages before we owned digital cameras!!!
          Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
          Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Walking in Wales....and it's bloody raining again!!!!
            Attached Files

Comment

• This is what it looked like after it cleared
              Attached Files

Comment

• Can you spot the ruined building (in Arguement Valley) we stayed in that night?????

[edit : Ooooooooooo, this is such fun!!!! ]
                Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Is that the Loch Ness Monster on vacation?????
                  Attached Files
                  Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                  The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                  Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                  Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• It's the stream from Dauphin having a piss after a heavy night out!
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• isn't it right to You?
                      anyway, nice pic
                      Middle East!

Comment

• You look very pretty b etor. The longer hair looks very good on you.

Couple of weeks ago there was a lunar eclipse here. I took my camera and took some pics of it. Heres couple of them in different stages.

Heres how it started. A full moon, no change visible yet, however the eclipse had already started.

pic #1
                        Attached Files
                        Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• the reddish colour is due to changes in the camera settings...

pic #2
                          Attached Files

- Paul Valery

Comment

• The eclipse has almost reached its prime

pic#3
                            Attached Files

- Paul Valery

Comment

• At the prime the moon resembles more like Mars on a visit than the pale ball we use to howl at.

Notice the 2 satellites passing by

pic#4
                              Attached Files

- Paul Valery

Comment

• I'm not about to tell a 15 year old girl she's very pretty. Even if it is true (and it is). I don't need the FBI knocking on my door.

I think it's time to post more pics of myself. But I want them to be outdoors ones. All these outdoors ones has urged me to go hiking again. I've been so preoccupied with women and going out and stuff, I have forgotten stuff I used to enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                                X