No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok, so I am an old man, but after looking at both pics I have to ask, how much did you cut off the 2nd time?
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Is that your daughter, betor?
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• oh they were taken like within 4 seconds of eachother'

this was before i cut it.

not a big difference. LOL

Comment

• if i had a daughter, i would not post pictures of her on the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor
            if i had a daughter, i would not post pictures of her on the internet.
            or allow her to either
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• if she looked decent, i'd let her.

Comment

• also, i'm bored. you should all post pictures so i can draw you
                i'm not that bad.

Comment

• another day another lot of pictures and comments..

Me at a local drinking place

GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Me at work!

GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• you look far to happy, get thy self to the pub and drink ya self into another timezone
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Argggghhhh!! I resisted for as long as I could, but have finally succumbed to the dreaded picture thread!!

A good mate, FeMme and I enjoying the view of Mt. Blanc.
                        Attached Files
                        Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                        The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• hehe. it all down hill from here (and there I suppose)
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Are we lost this early in the morning????
                            Attached Files
                            Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                            Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                            Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Can you spot where FeMme is???
                              Attached Files

Comment

• FeMme in fifth gear......
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X