No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• from 6th grade. in kauai. i had a crap camera then, so i had to scan the picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor

from 6th grade. in kauai. i had a crap camera then, so i had to scan the picture.
      When I was your age, I had never even heard of a scanner.....that's called progress, isn't it?

Asmodean
      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

• When you were b etor's age they didn't have scanners. In fact, I think they had just invented the camera.

Comment

• very nice pic, e batory.
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by Heresson
            e bator
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Tell me you don't speak any Russian, or I'll nail you for extreme swearing aggravated by the presence of a minor...
              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Solver
                Tell me you don't speak any Russian, or I'll nail you for extreme swearing aggravated by the presence of a minor...
                do that, i'll nail you. then press you on account of rape.

Comment

• Hey, where I live, you're just a few months away from not being jailbait .

Comment

• it's 16 here too.

Comment

• So, you'll leave the forum because you won't be able to complain that scary old geeks are hitting on you ?

Comment

• i'll get a new alias.

Comment

• actually, i'm used to scary/old/geeky people hitting on me.

Comment

i'll get a new alias.
                            Wow, a DL is the very clearest path to reposition yourself

I mean, how on earth could Poly track who is and is not a DL

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• SHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

actually, i'm used to scary/old/geeky people hitting on me.
                                Yeah, wishful thinking. The majority of us here are much scarier and geekier than anyone else you may've seen or met .

Comment

Working...
                                X