No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didnt we already say numerous times that Matt looks like Vin Diesel (like every friggin time he posts a pic someone has to mention it)!?
    :-p

Comment

• and more recent photo of me
      less drunk and sans cute girl
      Attached Files
      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

• im trying to get an old old OLD digital camera to work, but Im like this close to chucking it out the window after I smash it a few times.
        :-p

Comment

• Well.. ill go ahead and do a 'before' picture.

Ive been growing a "beard" for a character im playing in a movie that my friend is making. I was gonna wait to post my pic when i was back to my old self, but that could be a week or two. So here is a picture of me now, tho it doesnt look much like me.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Kramerman; May 16, 2003, 02:39.
          "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
          - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
          Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• wait, a back light was on, here is a better pic.
            Attached Files
            Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Last edited by Colonâ„¢; September 22, 2003, 17:26.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Looks like it was a fun party you were on, colon.
                My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• 2 parties and one at home actually.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• are you sure that last one isn't what you look like when you've got a penis in your mouth?

Kramerman - Love the beard
                    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Originally posted by orange
                      are you sure that last one isn't what you look like when you've got a penis in your mouth?

Kramerman - Love the beard
                      Shouldn't my mouth be open then?

Comment

• Moi.
                        Attached Files
                        "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

• My 4-yo daughter is a great photographer isn't she?
                          Attached Files
                          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Here's the last shot of my beard! Taken last night:
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Here I am just a few minutes ago... half way thru the process of removing the beard:
                              Attached Files

Comment

• @ MattHiggs

@ orange

@ olaf

@ Clear Skies

@ Kramerman (I liked the beard)

And my GQ look:
                                Attached Files
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X