No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, you can tell it's a glock (s)he's holding by the way it doesn't show on the pic.

Thanks btw, all of you
    Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid
      I had my name legally changed I tell you.
      Kamrat X

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirotnikov

Kamrat X
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Hey, that quote isn't even from this thread
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Awesome bongo! Many, many congratulations!!
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Congrats.
              Here's a pic of my family's dog. He's been with us since I was 10 or so. He's always been ill, first with his stomach, then there was a problem with his eyes, later, with his ear, and eventually it turned out he has blood cancer. When he was little, he was so sick he didn't eat or drink or move at all. the only time he was moving a bit was when I played piano. Perhaps he wanted me to stop. He was always my sister's dog, she used to spoil him with sweets etc, and when we were quarelling, he used to attack me. Apart from that, and that I wanted a cat, not a dog, we got along fine, until I left for my studies and started appearing in the house twice or thrice a year. Yet, when he got sick again, I spent all the day walking him out (6 times a day at least), and cleaning after him in the house. And he remembered that and after that, even after many months, when he needed someone to walk him out, he turned to me. I always sit in front of the computer, so he was coming to me and placing his head on my legs.
              There are many funny moments I've spent with him...
              Like when he wanted to go out, so he brought me the lead. I didn't care, so he actually brought me my jacket, taking it off the hook (well, throwing it down).
              Or when he was riding with me in the car, and he first gave me one "hand", then another, and then he jumped on my lap entirely.
              Or when he was trying to eat my turtles... my parrot... or the bunny we bought for our cousin.
              Or when I came into house, and suddenly I've felt someone grab me on both sides of my neck... I looked into the mirror in front of me and there were big hairy hands on my shoulders... I got scared, and it was just him. (I was a child, so when he got on two legs he was as tall as I was).
              Or when I was playing with tennis ball with him, he used to come to me and throw it (by his head) on my bed, and jump... once he didn't notice the wall and he crushed into it right in the middle of his jump aimed at the ball...
              Or when he was stealing sweets and we had to put it on the highest shelves because he learnt to climb remarkably high to get them...
              Or when he was going to sleep next to my bed placing his head on it, opposite mine and I couldn't get rid of him and his stinky breath.
              Or when he was acting as if he was cleaning my hair of flees...
              I will miss him.
              He was seriously ill, but seemed much better than last time I've seen him, when there was blood pouring out of his nose. He seemed perfectly fine and though my mother said that the veterinary said it's up to us when we're going to put him down, I didn't think it'd happen anytime soon. He was moving good, acting good, just he didn't hear well. But it was much, much worse.
              We've let him in animal hotel for the time we were in Italy. I've heard my father talk with someone of its stuff saying that they can put him down if they have to.
              They said he hasn't eaten, drinken or moved for two days. I tried to protest, saying that it's only two days until we're coming back, and he may be acting like that because he misses us - he was acting perfectly OK when we went out. Yet, it was done. He was buried somewhere in the forest, I won't even know where.
              It's not like if I thought he's going to live forever, but I was suprised with his death. He's been here for 14 years.
              Attached Files
              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
              Middle East!

Comment

• I'm sorry Herresson. But it seems like he's had a good life...
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• aww

Comment

• Sorry to hear that, Heresson. He looks like a wonderful dog. 14 years is a long life.

Dogs
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• Colorado
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by bongo
                        Time for some happy news.

New civver on the way, due 24th of june.
                        can't go wrong with 24 june (that's my birthday if you guys haven't figured that out )

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                          Colorado
                          Despoiling teh natural beauty by taking a crap on it

Comment

• Forgetting to put pants down while crapping
                            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                            Middle East!

Comment

• my friend took a screenshot when we were cammin. fagface

Comment

• not fagface B etor

that young lady is a very beautiful girl

Nothing wrong with what I said, not suggestive and certainly not meant disrespectful

Gramps
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                                X