No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• OMG TEH CRIMINAL!@$#!@$#
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Now we know where all the new boats come from...
        Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• See, Zoid's a much badder boy than me.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• You should open an "Ask a Drug Dealer" thread. A guaranteed success, you might even get a few clients.
            "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

• I'm a bad bad boy!
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                See, Zoid's a much badder boy than me.
                Whatever Zoid's past indiscretions might be I'm sure they pale in comparison to the debauchery that happens at ''Christian camp'.

Comment

• a picture of my best friend.

I have one of us together on my cell phone, but can't figure out how to get it from my cell phone to my computer. I don't have a cable, and my cell phone won't email the picture (I don't think my work phone is capable of emails). My cell phone takes blurry pictures anyways, so that's why I used a digital camera tonight.

She's wearing the valentine's day outfit I bought for her. Though it's not valentine's day, I know. But she ended up having wednesday night off and is working tonight. I had to crop some of the picture to obscure where I work. Don't tell anyone if you figure it out. . You know how employers are. They expect you to be working all the time and all that.

If you want to see a picture of me, you'll have to go back quite a ways in this thread. I'm there somewhere. I generally don't take pictures of myself. This girl here is about the only person who takes pictures of me. I won't let anyone else do it.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Is this the princess you've been talking about?

Comment

• maybe, maybe not. . Take a guess at her nationality. I'm real good at figuring out people's races (though some of the pacific islands get me). I figured her out real quick after we met. It's funny the number of people who think she is mexican.

Comment

• Mexican?? Nah, she has a distinctly Midlle Eastern look...

Comment

• yeah that's it.

Kind of funny I can pick up that look on middle eastern women. Considering they are mostly covered up when I see them. . I only saw one picture of her covered up. It's a disgrace I tell ya.

When I was over there I hardly saw any women. It wasn't one of the better places for navy guys to pick up women.

Comment

• She looks surprisingly attractive.

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• She reminds me vaguely about my grandma.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                                She reminds me vaguely about my grandma.
                                How come? Because she's a woman too?
                                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                                X