Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's one hell of a bicep
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
      That's one hell of a bicep
      Its my abs of Jelly which are most impressive now

actually, I am most strongest in legs, from my hockey days,soccer and martials arts time

Another from my "Good Ole Boyz" days of Bikers,Booze and well not Babes but um..chemically induced days of difilement..

Not anymore now but a lot back then
      Attached Files
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• and last but not least my bouncing days 1980's, bounced in bars (mostly Redneck and Biker Bars along with Marine bars in Jacksonville North Carolina on world famous Court Street) from Maine to North Carolina
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
          chemically induced days of difilement..
          Weren't you a federal officer?
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• no, b etor was
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva

Weren't you a federal officer?
              Military Police, Federal (Bureau of Indian Affairs-Passamaquoddy Indian Reservation-Peter Dana Point-Indian Township), bouncer, Disc Jockey, delivered building supplies, truck driver,ran a trucking company Maryland and District of Columbia Operations in latter 1980's, plant manager and area manager for last 11 years in concrete.

I started bouncing as a teen..17 and then did some when in U S Army as well as some bouncing in Germany..been good at fighting since a child, see, got my teeth kicked out of my head by a group of teens back in the woods where I grew up at, after you get held down, ribs broken and teeth kicked through your lips, takes a little more than the average bear to stop you, it can be done, just takes a bit more committment than most are willing to endure

I am here pictured with the now deceased Terry Long, the N F L 's strongest man 1985, he was a right guard for the Pittsburg Steelers and a member of Young Brothers Tae Kwon Do International along with Rod Woodson and Greg Lloyd from the Pittsburg Steelers. 1985 I won the U S Open Heavyweight Red Belt (Brown Belt) Division in sparring and second place in forms, competiting against fighters from US,Canada and Korea.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Grandpa Troll; February 6, 2007, 21:58.

Comment

• Originally posted by Solver
                Wow, a person who went on Eventis before Apolyton!
                She wouldn't be the first.
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Heresson
                  no, b etor was

Heck, its like she comes here talking openly of her active sexuality with a much older man and then poses in what some men would find irrestible, a cute little school girl outfit and well, maybe she is 15 or maybe she isnt.

Heck I lost my identity along the way but rest assured, i aint never been a 15 year old girl..although..was real close to one at one time (at my age of 15).

Gramps

Comment

• Grandpa, I have to tell You one thing: if it's You on that pic with a kitty...

SHAVE,
                    dammit
                    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                    Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by Heresson
                      Grandpa, I have to tell You one thing: if it's You on that pic with a kitty...

SHAVE,
                      dammit
                      Oh I havent had a beard in about 11 years, that was my wilder days and now, why..Im just a big ole pussey cat

~meow~

Pictured about a year ago, just before my accident which caused me to have spinal surgery and wrist surgery.

Talk about fate, from an oft abuser of substances and alcohol, the guy who totalled my truck out was on cocaine..go figure

But I am alive and well

Gramps
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Heck, its like she comes here talking openly of her active sexuality with a much older man and then poses in what some men would find irrestible, a cute little school girl outfit and well, maybe she is 15 or maybe she isnt.
                        You'd be amazed at the things 15 year olds talk about on the net... Besides, kids are more aware of things nowadays, then when you (or I) were young...
                        Last edited by Zoid; February 7, 2007, 02:48.
                        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• b etor talks about anything. she is a slut. and is 15.

Comment

• "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                            Middle East!

Comment

• It's exactly what this site needs, slutty 15 year olds!
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Zoid, please don't even think in those lines...
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X