• and I live here
    Attached Files
    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

• Ok, newbies have to contribute, too.

So here we go...
      Attached Files

Comment

• Uhm... if you're wondering.... I'm the one with the lousy haircut and a silly grin on his face....

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
          DevilMunchen has the goth look going. You're a good looking girl you should wear more then just black.
          'ey! leave her alone. her look is her business, dont be fascist.

besides, the look works
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

• that still applies to both Very...er...Germanic

Cute kid

Boshko: I don't know about you, but your lady friend there is cute
            "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Was in Puerto Rico last week with my girlfriend and took some pictures on my phone.

Bought some 'Beckham' Police glasses and wanted to show 'em off.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Here is one with Lucy, my girlfriend.
                Attached Files

Comment

• ...and one more to show off tan.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• MattHiggs :
                    Every time I see your pics, I have this awkward feeling Ned is having a fetish for you, by using you as his avatar
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Who's ned?

Comment

• Maybe Ned is Matt's DL? That would explain both his avatar, and the ton of pics posted by Matt.....

Comment

• Ned's avatar alwasy reminds me of keanu reeves for some reason... matt is that person in his avatar or do they just look alike?
                          "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                          - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                          Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• That is not me in Ned's avatar, though it is me in my avatar.

Comment

• Actually, Ned's avatar is Riddick, from Pitch Black. MattHiggs just bears an impressive resemblance.
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
                                Actually, Ned's avatar is Riddick, from Pitch Black. MattHiggs just bears an impressive resemblance.
                                awesome movie. well, not so much. awesoem CHARACTER in the movie
                                "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                                - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
                                X