Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oerdin

Niko, you sexy little man you.
    The relief haven't really set in for full before I again feel threatened...
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• I was looking at the latter of Nikolai's pictures and he has what appears to be some facial hair!? I thought Nikolai was going to be a babyface forever, but now he has even overtaken Iain Lindley and his fine layer of fluff, even into his twenties...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I have some scarce facial hair yes. But what you see there is what I would estimate as 2 days' growth. And most hair growth is underneath.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Originally posted by Spec
          Nikolai.

Great make up. Seriously, was it professionnaly done?

I always try to put make up on like that, but never get the right results. Must be a lack of skillz...

Spec
          It was made by three 15 year olds, whaty do you think?

Comment

• Okay, that's almost as scary as that fish in your avatar .
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
              I have some scarce facial hair yes. But what you see there is what I would estimate as 2 days' growth. And most hair growth is underneath.
              Yeah, but you can't trim hair in the follicle, only that on the surface

Not bad for two days...you're becoming a real man.

And if you're lucky, I may post another picture of myself this evening, just to make sure this page actually has a picture in it, like the title of the thread would suggest
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Why thank you. And do post a picture. But know that there are no less than 15 pictures on this page already, which means you use the wrong ppp setting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Solver
                  Okay, that's almost as scary as that fish in your avatar .
                  Three 15 year olds doing make up is nearly as scary as a fish?

Comment

• I have 40 posts per page which was the maximum I could get the last time I changed it (with the switch to vB, which was a *long* time ago).

And yeah, I will post another picture very soon!
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Oooh, I am allowed 75/page now...shows how long it has been since I last checked that!
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Once upon a time, one could have 100/page, but that changed when the server troubles started IIRC.

Looking forward to your picture.

Comment

• God, a lot of straight guys complimenting another straight guy for a kissy pic with pink make-up on.

I should try it
                          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                          Middle East!

Comment

• What happened to your conservative self, Herrie?

Comment

• I haven't changed
                              just your perception of me did
                              Middle East!

Comment

• If You want to have something done, do it yourself.

Lady Shiviana of Mangalore 1
                                we didn't even have to silicon her breast
                                Attached Files
                                Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                                X