No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoa! Did you have lots of things in your room.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor
      there is nothing on my face. i have no idea what you are talking about.
      Ok, it must be something with my monitor then...
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• mhmmm must be.

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor

Haha. w/e. You dont believe that my room is clean or that I found my old uniform??
          It was the fitting part I disbelieved. But I see I am omfg pwned either way so it's pretty moot.

8th grade - is that 13? I don't think I could fit into my secondary school clothes from that age......too tall.

Comment

• Yeah, but then you finished secondary school in..what? 1990?

Comment

• 1994!

And I didn't get much (if any) taller from when I was b etor's age, so the comparison is a fair one.

Comment

• I stopped growing around age 14. Though that's why I'm not as tall as I should be. .

But girls mature faster than boys iirc.

just glad I never had to wear any uniform.

crappy public schools.

Comment

• I haven't put much length since secondary school, but I've put on like 35 kilos (mostly around the waist...) So, no way I´d get in some of those clothes...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid
                    I haven't put much length since secondary school, but I've put on like 35 kilos (mostly around the waist...) So, no way I´d get in some of those clothes...
                    i have definately put on weight. Some of that is muscle though.

Comment

• I grew less than an inch in the past 2 years. the doctor said I'm done growing
                      And I'm getting fatter. Ughhh.
                      My legs used to be all muscle until I quit playing ice hockey this year. I'm too lazy for anything anymore.

Comment

• Any chance theres a lot of processed junk and fast food in your diet?
                        Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• actually no there wasn't. i just quit a few sports. but my dad made me go on a diet. 3rd shelf on the red thing in the little video i posted above was my food for the month. oh well.

Comment

• Don't have Flash up on my system, but if you have a month's supply of food on a shelf in your bedroom, it probably isn't very good stuff. Anyway, your need is obvious- roll out the floor pad and download the Civ Civ Revolution TM mod!

Comment

• you just add boiling water and let it sit for 3-10 minutes, depending on the food.
                              some of it's gross, some isnt too bad.
                              NutriSystem.

Comment

• That's a diet?

I don't put much faith in the FDA's reductionist theories on nutrition, and the diet 'systems' that get rubber stamped by it. Unless you want to live like a guinea pig, go out, find something that grows, grazes (swims?), or hunts near you, kill it, and eat it (probably after cooking it).

Or at least try to find someone you trust to do that for you...

Comment

Working...
                                X