Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b etor
    POST MORE PICTURES!

So I cleaned my room the other day and found my school uniform from 8th grade. It still fit. Hahaha.
    I don't believe this and demand evidence.

Comment

• Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai

It is. In summer/much sun it's a bit lighter, but it still are somewhat dark. And anything but blond.
        Your hair is blond.
        In comparison to other Norwegians perhaps it's dark, but for Latinos, Asians, Amerindians, Indians, Arabs, Africans, Turks, Iranians, and most of Europeans You would be 100% blond.

Admit it. You are blond, perhaps not bright one.

bongo - that's a very nice kid
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

• oh, b etor, could You make girls out of Shiva, Nikolai and Zoid as well?
          Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by Heresson

Your hair is blond.
            In comparison to other Norwegians perhaps it's dark, but for Latinos, Asians, Amerindians, Indians, Arabs, Africans, Turks, Iranians, and most of Europeans You would be 100% blond.

Admit it. You are blond, perhaps not bright one.

bongo - that's a very nice kid
            I'm moderately dark haired. When I've been in the sun for some time, like during summer, I'm lighter; dark blond. That's as far as I'll go.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• oh its boring with out pics....
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• ok; Wadi Rum
                Attached Files
                Middle East!

Comment

• lonely tree

Comment

• lovely view, isn't it
                    So romantic. Like on Genesis' Wind & Wuthering album
                    Middle East!

Comment

• I dont think my partner would find it romantic be under that tree in thast dry place..

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

I don't believe this and demand evidence.

Haha. w/e. You dont believe that my room is clean or that I found my old uniform??

[img]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e81/MissTake9119/Myself/***.png[/img]
                        Uniform from 8th grade.

It was easier to just take a video of the cleanliness of my room rather than take a bunch of pictures. There's no sound though so it'd be quicker to upload. [[It'll play once it's been processed...
                        Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

...which will probably be an hour after i post this, depending on how much youtube is slacking.]]

Comment

• You look good, but you have something on your face...
                          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• cool room. kind of dark in the video, but I got the jist of it. As for the other pictures, I may have to wait a couple years before I look at those too much.

Comment

• there is nothing on my face. i have no idea what you are talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis
                                As for the other pictures, I may have to wait a couple years before I look at those too much.
                                waiting a couple years only makes you older but the girl in those pictures will still be 15.

Comment

Working...
                                X