X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b etor
    ooh i've seen that picture before
    Yeah, it´s pretty famous

Btw the people behind Lenin are Josef Stalin, Yakov Sverdlov (first leader of the All-Russian Central Executive Committee (VTsIK) he was the de facto head of state of the Russian SFSR from shortly after the October Revolution until the time of his death in 1918) and Felix Dzerzhinsky (ruthless leader of the secret police, Cheka/GPU and responsible for the develoment of the forced labor camps in Siberia that later became the Gulag)
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid

Yeah, it�s pretty famous

Btw the people behind Lenin are Josef Stalin, Yakov Sverdlov (first leader of the All-Russian Central Executive Committee (VTsIK) he was the de facto head of state of the Russian SFSR from shortly after the October Revolution until the time of his death in 1918) and Felix Dzerzhinsky (ruthless leader of the secret police, Cheka/GPU and responsible for the develoment of the forced labor camps in Siberia that later became the Gulag)
      It's Feliks Dzierzynski - he was polish
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

• Like I'm going to remember that...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid
          [img]http://worldof****.wordpress.com/files/2007/01/lenin.jpg[/img]

Vladimir Iljitj Uljanov (Lenin) hero of the Soviet Union and spiritual leader of the International Working Class! Mass murderer
          Fixed.

Following the assassination attempt on Lenin, and the successful assassination of Petrograd chief of secret police Moisei Uritsky, Stalin, in a telegram to Lenin, argued that a policy of "open and systematic mass terror" be instigated against "those responsible". Lenin and the other Bolsheviks agreed, and instructed Felix Dzerzhinsky, whom Lenin had appointed to head the Cheka in 1917, to commence a "Red Terror", which was officially announced to the public on September 1, 1918, by the Bolshevik newspaper, Krasnaya Gazeta.[1] Approximately 12,700 were executed in the course of 1918-20.[14]Scholars estimate that between 1918-21 up to 50,000 were executed[2]
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• bah, that's just a drop in soviet crimes
            Anyway, we need pics - including ones of You, Shiva!
            Middle East!

Comment

• Comment

• If You do that, I'll draw a magnificent Indian Frog, I promess
                Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by Heresson
                  bah, that's just a drop in soviet crimes
                  Anyway, we need pics - including ones of You, Shiva!
                  OK, here's an artistic one of me
                  Attached Files
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• no art on Poly!
                    Middle East!

Comment

• How about an uneditted one of you?

Comment

• I like to keep my real life and online life separate

Comment

• We all know what that really means.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
                            I like to keep my real life and online life separate
                            how are you going to achieve that after we get married?
                            Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
                              I like to keep my real life and online life separate
                              Well, here is me, my oldest grandson Cameron and my kitty Ratooney as I was recovering from Spine surgery this past spring. We had M & M's Mike and Ikes and some Tootsie Rolls (fer me da Poppa!!)

We watched I think Ice Age
                              Attached Files
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• My two little buddies Cameron (older, standing) and Ethan in front.
                                Warms my heart so when they tell me "I love you Poppa....can we have some candy? nothing says I love you like candy
                                Attached Files
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                                X