X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think he´s been to band camp
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Yeah, and I think the flute is still stuck up there.

Comment

• Is there any relation to the brown note I´ve heard so much about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

I forgot to attach but will this evening, a picture of Steven King's house

Man it totally slipped my mind because it was on another jump drive.

It is really neat, located in Bangor Maine and red with a gate with I believe a Bat on it

He recently purchased the adjacent homes for his children, if I understood correctly.

Gramps da Geezer
          and here we are
          Attached Files
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Nice house - doesn't look like the home of the best horror writer .
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Solver
              Nice house - doesn't look like the home of the best horror writer.
              Nice indeed. And the spider gate I think has some horror undertones. I wonder if he decorates if for helloween.
              XBox Live: VovanSim
              xbox.com (login required)
              Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
              Spore page

Comment

• Yeah i said Bats..Im batty I meant spiders

Folks dont get old many things work halfway..some not at all
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Well if one were to look closely, one would notice that the gate has bats as well as spiders. (hint: look at the posts)

Asmodean
                  Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

• Omg! Its not even a joke! There is such a thing as a christian camp?!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Funniest shlt I've heard in a long time. That really made my day!

What are your daily activities?

Spec.
                    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• I have no first hand experience, but am reliably informed it's singing, forking and general relaxation.

Comment

• and a fair amount of praying I think

Comment

• I knew I forgot one.

Comment

• I was in a christian scouts thingie when I was 13-14. I hated the praying, but I liked the girls

Comment

• Originally posted by Spec
                              Omg! Its not even a joke! There is such a thing as a christian camp?!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Funniest shlt I've heard in a long time. That really made my day!

What are your daily activities?

Spec.
                              Well, to take this camp as an example:

First day: Social activities and a short meeting where we sing and get a short (max 20 min) speach/whatever is the correct term. For those who want, there is possible to pray and such before and after the meet.

Second day: Social activities and two meetings as above, and the possibility to pray and such as above.

Thrid day(new year's eve): A meet and optional prayer and such as above, and, you guessed it, social activities (this day we were mainly in a sports and swimming hall). Then it was a new year's eve dinner with dates(set together by some of the leaders) and events like the ladies' and men's speach. Then it was time for a meet of entertainment by some of the leaders and participants. Then we had a "witness meet" where anyone could go up and say something, it could be f.ex. a bible verse, something one wondered on, something one had experienced, anything really. Then it was midnight and we went out to send up some firework(we had bought firework for approximately $600 if I remember the change rate right!). Then it was up to the individual if one wanted to go to bed, sing, pray, talk, eat sweets, play games etc.

Fourth and last day: A meet and optional prayer as above, clean up and goodbye.

Did that sound so bad?
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Social activities, clean up and goodbye. No strings attached. I like it!
                                XBox Live: VovanSim
                                xbox.com (login required)
                                Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                                Spore page

Comment

Working...
                                X