No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW, I just had the urge to post a pic I came over from this year's easter camp. But I decided against it. Instead you'll get one pic from a youth conference(is that the term?) my congregation(right word?) is holding every autumn:

BTW, notice the thoughtful man in the middle.
    Last edited by Nikolai; November 10, 2006, 18:21.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• The leader of the worship team during the conference:
      Last edited by Nikolai; November 10, 2006, 18:21.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• During one of the songs. There was some real good moments during those parts of the conference. Think of it, several houndred youths together worshipping! It was great!
        Last edited by Nikolai; November 10, 2006, 18:20.

Comment

• During a game we had in the middle of one of the meetings. All meetings need a short break to have some fun.

Comment

• People seem to like the game.

Comment

• People seem to like the game even more.
              Last edited by Nikolai; November 10, 2006, 18:19.

Comment

• At the sunday meeting, everyone, young as old, was welcome to the end of the conference.

Comment

• As always, we had communion at the end of the sunday meet(children of course could be taken up too, so they could get a blessing ):

Comment

• When that was over, we concluded the meet with a last worship song. Me to the right in red.
                    Last edited by Nikolai; November 10, 2006, 18:18.

Comment

• The camps look more fun.

Comment

• This is much of the same, but this is bigger and we don't live all at the same place. Oh, and I didn't take the pictures, is that what you're refering to?

Comment

• Well, that would´ve been mighty hard with you being in most of them and all...
                          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• When You're old and wise, I guess You have to make some apostolic voyages to Sweden to rechristianise this forsaken country
                            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                            Middle East!

Comment

• Funny that you mention it, just today I heard on the radio that local churches in Sweden have so few visitors to sunday mass that they´re thinking of putting them on weeknights instead. And changing the sermons to discussions and bringing in musical entertainment....

Sweden must be the most secular country in the world...
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• I'm only in 33% of those I posted. As for the secularity of Sweden, I think it's less secular than one might think, but the Swedish Lutheran Church is pretty out of touch with it's members, hence the growing of other churches. And not to forget the quite large Muslim populace in Sweden.

Comment

Working...
                                X