Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But of course

The sun taking a peek through a hole in the clouds...
    Attached Files
    Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• Originally posted by bongo
      That must be quite an event in Norway. Did they close the schools for it?
      Last edited by LordShiva; October 5, 2006, 15:14.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• No need to, we put some sunshine in a jar for everyone to see later on...
        Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• Nikolai, please edit those pictures and scale them down

Or, use your usual spamming powers to take this thread onto page 91.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• Originally posted by bongo
            But of course

Oh, it is gorgeous!

nice wedding pics, especially the feeding one!

ma zamkniete oczy. balbym sie o swoja dlon

Nikolai, are these poor girls aware You're making pics of them just to impress your pals, get attention and +1s at this forum?
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

• Probably not all, but they are aware some of the pics taken on the camps are published on the web page for the youth club.

LS: Impossible, they are links and I can't attach new files to old posts. I'd have to repost them and that wouldn't be neccessary I think.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• I wonder how they would react if they saw this thread?

Comment

• The girl in the blue jacket would get angry at Nik again

Comment

• See?
                    Attached Files

Comment

• what does she say?
                      Middle East!

Comment

• She seems to speak some very retarded Norwegian for her age.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• To translate to proper English:

Nikolai, I be very mad with you. End fork me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                            She seems to speak some very retarded Norwegian for her age.
                            She can't help it, Norwegian isn't her first language

Comment

• Norwegians

Nikolai
                              Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                                She seems to speak some very retarded Norwegian for her age.
                                My thoughts exactly...
                                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                                X