No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because Markos exempted this thread from the rule.

Comment

• Why didn't he do it for my threads?
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

• It's a silly rule.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Enough spam. I want to share with you what one of my apprentices managed last camp.
          Attached Files
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Look at what some of the rascals did on that same camp.

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Yoyo.

Comment

• The campers are getting too young for me. So I've joined the leader group, where theage are are more similar to mine.

Comment

• Back in 2001, we were still as young as the youngsters above. Here's a pic from that time. These are all leaders now,
                  time flies.

Comment

• Errrr.... Did those pics screw up your screen widths too? I just linked too the last pics, they seemed smaller when I watched them in their original site. Must be that Opera image resizing that doesn't work in this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                      The campers are getting too young for me. So I've joined the leader group, where theage are are more similar to mine.
                      3rd one from the right looks quite angry with you
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Look at what some of the rascals did on that same camp.
                        Gratuitous waste of paper

Comment

• four wedding photos.

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• bongo does not want to show us his "fork in the box"
                            anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

The campers are getting too young for me. So I've joined the leader group, where theage are are more similar to mine.
                              You mean you need a new group where you don't have a reputation.

Comment

• We need more pictures.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X