No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian camps with obligatory forking, strange scientific establishments with men in blue coats, and wild open spaces where you can shoot innocent animals. Norway truly is a weird place.

Comment

• Originally posted by bongo
      Dressing up time?

Me in front of a sort of microscope, think the guy called it "cantilever microscope"...some sort of electron microscope I think...anyway, that litte box cost about as much as a small house in this area.
      These are frog - torture devices!

"I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

• I can assure you no frog has ever been near those instruments. It is Certified Frog-Free (CFF)
        Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
          Christian camps with obligatory forking, strange scientific establishments with men in blue coats, and wild open spaces where you can shoot innocent animals. Norway truly is a weird place.
          Pity we can't reveal the real weird things.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Somehow I think this scene lack a sunset and a cowboy riding into it
            Attached Files

Comment

I can assure you no frog has ever been near those instruments. It is Certified Frog-Free (CFF)
              But why is it frog free? Did you guys use the you-know-what?

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                strange scientific establishments with men in blue coats
                Not to mention, they're probably naked under those coats
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• I can't think what would lead you to imagine that............

Comment

• His dirty indian little mind?
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Well he could at least imagine about some of Nikolai's harem. Unless............

Comment

• Come on now, we all know that bongo prefers to be naked in his pictures
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• Well, at least we all know that I am usually naked under my clothes.

Seek help, NOW!!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

I can assure you no frog has ever been near those instruments. It is Certified Frog-Free (CFF)
                            Frog racists!

This place should be turned into frog mating pond
                            Middle East!

Comment

• Another thing, how come Ming closes all threads that go over 500 posts except for this one?

Comment

Well, at least we all know that I am usually naked under my clothes.

Seek help, NOW!!!
                                AArrgghhh

frog-hunting device!
                                Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                                X