Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living vicariously is cool.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by red_jon

The girlfriend of Sirotnikov is beautiful.

Can you get more nerdy than ogling someone else's girlfriend over the internet?
      Well posting pictures of her on the internet is probably worse.

Comment

• Yeah spike... we can do better off posting some "Ex'es of Evil" pics.

[edit:]
        Remember: all ex'es are evil. So don't be afraid of drawing horns on them before you post.
        My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePlagueRat

Remember: all ex'es are evil. So don't be afraid of drawing horns on them before you post.
          Yeah, everyone post pics of a horny Ex now!!
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePlagueRat
            Yeah spike... we can do better off posting some "Ex'es of Evil" pics.

[edit:]
            Pictures of ex's are perfectly acceptable, since it doesn't matter if they mind.

Comment

• This is a picture of me from my last business trip to North Carolina. The creek in the back is Bent Creek, and the picture was taken somewhere between Asheville and Arden.
              Attached Files
              Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
              Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!
              I am in dire need of new dino and Kaiju units!

Comment

• i live in Nc
                Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• Originally posted by flash9286
                  i live in Nc
                  cool! I go out there for about a week about every 2 months. This is taken just off 191 - Brevard road.
                  Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
                  Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!
                  I am in dire need of new dino and Kaiju units!

Comment

• new one of me.
                    Attached Files
                    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Originally posted by Amesjustin
                      This is a picture of me from my last business trip to North Carolina. The creek in the back is Bent Creek, and the picture was taken somewhere between Asheville and Arden.
                      You appear to be cemented to the spot.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• There was the one of the more recent picture of myself, but no more.
                        Last edited by Dauphin; May 13, 2003, 14:22.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Aww, you're both cute

And I'm looking directly at you! BWAHAHA!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• can't say the same for you, RJ

"Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Crunch
                              Here is the most recent picture of myself, taken a couple of days ago.

Finally, someone else who looks far younger than their age.

Orange.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• ORange, we both know you'd jump on my boat the second you saw me IRL

Comment

Working...
                                X