Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gangerolf
    the ancient Volvo Penta engine was nothing but trouble.
    Swedish engineering

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Time for some camp pics again. Here's from the one we had this Easter.
      Attached Files
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• whats..umm..on her tongue
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Chewing gum.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Originally posted by Gangerolf

well nothing like your vessel, but something like this:

I inherited her from an old uncle. Great boat, but the ancient Volvo Penta engine was nothing but trouble. Still had some nice trips with her
            Cool!
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• The one on the right doesn't look happy with her forking.

Comment

• It was a new experience for her.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                  I think the standard of Nikolai's harem is dropping.
                  Oh come on....

You call that a harem. Random girls he barely knows and posts pics of to impress you guys...

And the're not even that good looking...

Pffff...I bet he's still a virgin.

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spec
                    Pffff...I bet he's still a virgin.
                    But he admitted to "forking" them
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• Lies....

Dude, if he knew all those girls so well, wth is he doing on Poly so much time ON WEEKENDS?!?!?

I'm not on on weekends, only at work...I have things to do on weekends.

Spec.
                      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• Pfff.... I'm a Christian, and I don't need to loose my virginity to have fun.

Comment

• You mean you wish you could, but cant.

Spec.

Comment

• Believe whatever you want.

Comment

• Spec's just jealous of us single folk now that he's in a monogamous relationship. The poor guy

Comment

• Originally posted by Spec

Oh come on....

You call that a harem. Random girls he barely knows and posts pics of to impress you guys...

Spec.
                                We realise this - it's about having a laugh, and Nikolai is a key playa.

Your posts on the other hand..............

Comment

Working...
                                X