No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of my friends took a picture of a funny roadsign.
    Attached Files
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• I think the standard of Nikolai's harem is dropping.

Comment

• No dropping, but I have something for most tastes.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Back to the pics from last summer's party(I have so many good ones you haven't seen Spikie, but you guys asked for fork pics and the best ones there are gone I think.
          Attached Files
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• That's a "summer" party? What's with the heavy jackets, blankets, etc.?

Oh yeah, cue Gramps.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• It was actually early summer, around the end of May/start of June. And it was late in the evening.

Comment

• So which one is your favourite?

Comment

• Of those? The one to the right.

Comment

• Mine also

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
                      That's a "summer" party? What's with the heavy jackets, blankets, etc.?
                      It's Norway.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                        It's Norway.
                        Can't be. How would you explain the dark hair and brown eyes?

Comment

• Genetics.

Comment

Hair dye and contact lenses.

Comment

Us Norwegians arn't all blonds with blue eyes, you know. Norwegians actually tend to on average have quite darker hair and eyes then Swedes. Finland the Baltic states, and some parts of Poland have the highest blondism rates in the world IIRC and it decreases gradually from those areas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                                Of those? The one to the right.
                                like anyone of us would kick'm out of bed for making crumbs
                                anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Working...
                                X