No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually, you have to be *very* blond to qualify as blond in norway. Us dark-blondes like nikolai and myself may qualify elsewhere but not here.
    Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• I wasn't always blonde. When I was younger my hair used to be white. In fact, I was a toddler in Japan with white hair...
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
        I'm pretty dark haired really.
        By Norwegian standards maybe.

Comment

• I was referring more to the blue eyes caused by recessive genes.....but what the hell, blonde hair is good enough
          So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
          Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Very many Norwegians has brown eyes. Is that answer good enough?
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Yeah but how many as a proportion of the population?

Comment

• Proof.
                Attached Files
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• That's not a Norwegian! She has dark hair and brown eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                    Yeah but how many as a proportion of the population?
                    Dunno. Can't say it more specific than "a large minority". But if you add the ones with grey and green eyes...

Comment

• She's wearing brown contact lenses....it's obvious!!!
                      So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                      Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                        That's not a Norwegian! She has dark hair and brown eyes.
                        I fail to see your point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aqualung71
                          She's wearing brown contact lenses....it's obvious!!!
                          Whoa! Loads of replies! Good thought, if somewhat faulty.

Comment

• Cue Gramps...
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                              Proof.
                              Bah, that could be anyone. Even a canadian...

Show us one dressed in bunad
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• She's good looking, that should be proof good enough for you. As we all know, all norwegian girls are pretty, ergo, every pretty girl is norwegian.

Besides, according to norwegian law only blue-eyed are allowed to wear bunad. Brown-eyed have to wear blu contact-lenses.

Me and my wife in bunad. We both have blue eyes btw.
                                Attached Files
                                Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Working...
                                X