Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best me? Quit dreaming.

Here's another pic, man do I have lots of good pics in that longforgotten sub folder.
    Attached Files
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• " where is that fork ? "
      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• She's reaching for it in the bag, duh...
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• The girls are the forkees not the forkers.

Comment

• Spikie is teh expert.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• this is the modern ages, how do we know for sure ?

we were not there
                anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
                  Best me? Quit dreaming.

Here's another pic, man do I have lots of good pics in that longforgotten sub folder.
                  on the left indeedy

All due respect, just saying, if I wasnt married, I would enjoy her company, cleaned up and complimentary
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

on the left indeedy

All due respect, just saying, if I wasnt married, I would enjoy her company, cleaned up and complimentary
                    Just out of interest Nik.....are there actually any genes in Norway that aren't recessive?
                    So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                    Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Huh? Not sure I know what you mean?

Comment

• i.e. Are there any non-blondes?
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Not after they got rid of Erik the Ginger all those years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin
                            i.e. Are there any non-blondes?
                            Of course there are! Quite a few. And even more are only semiblond, like me.

Comment

• None of this semi-blonde crap, face it Nikolai, you are a plain dumb blonde just like me.
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• I'm pretty dark haired really.

Comment

Working...
                                X