No announcement yet.

Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You still haven't told us which one is your favourite, Nik.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai
      And much better than you.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
        You still haven't told us which one is your favourite, Nik.
        He likes Darth Maul best.

Comment

• Is the pictures to spam ratio worsening?

Better fix it

Been up in the land of the midnight sun for a week or so. The weather has been neither too hot, nor to dry but I still managed to take a few decent shots

First, the midnight sun, or at least a close miss. Pic was taken 10 minutes past midnight, when the sun had *just* hid behind a mountian.
          (don't know how I managed to miss it, may have been too busy drinking and talking )
          Attached Files
          Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• To show how close I missed the sun I took a pic to my west, the sun is shining both on the house 150m away and on the mountain several km away
            Attached Files
            Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• Beautiful pics bongo. Really beautiful.

As for the pic/spam ratio, it is going up and down; me posting pics, Spikie & co spamming.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Also, Nikolai avoiding the important question that Spikie & co. asked him.
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• What question? The one of who I like best? Difficult to answer if you mean as in in love, as I am in love with none of them.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Another pic from the same party. What a summer. Much better than this one, where I have worked all through the holiday and the weather has been doubtsome most of the time...
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Oh look she has a fork.................or is it 2 forks?

Comment

• Nah, the other's a knife.

Comment

• 2 forks and a knife?

Comment

• There's only one of each in use on the picture.

Comment

• My thoughts exactly.

Comment

• A small bunny wabbit
                                Attached Files
                                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                                X